Use your passion and industry expertise to change lives and impact businesses
Join the exciting world of executive search recruiting with the world’s largest executive search and recruitment firm. Our industry was rated by Fortune 500 magazine as one of the best careers of the future. Our company, the Highland Consulting Group, is a franchise of Management Recruiters International, Inc. MRINetwork has been a leader and innovator in the search and recruitment industry for over 55 years.
Considering a career in recruitment?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you a self-starter? You will manage your own candidate relationships and your success is directly proportionate to your effort,
- Are you interested in building relationships? Recruiters make a big impact through the candidates they place. They help companies grow and thrive, and they help build careers.
- Can you handle rejection without damage to your self-esteem? When you are first starting out, you may get some negative responses until you build your credibility, but once you have some tenure, you begin to develop a close network of candidates and a healthy income.
- Can you commit to ongoing study of your industry niche? Our clients will rely on you to know the competition and understand the big industry trends.
The Highland Consulting Group is experiencing tremendous growth and is always interested in talking with those individuals that can answer “yes” to these questions.
As an Account Executive you will be helping companies grow and enhancing individuals’ careers by recruiting top quality candidates placing them in companies with critical staffing challenges.
- Call prospective employers to introduce our services.
- Call prospective candidates to introduce them to opportunities that have been developed through your marketing efforts.
- Manage the placement process from introduction of candidate to client through offer and acceptance.
- Assist in building a good team.
- Take personal responsibility for your success and use the tools provided to build your business.
- Unlimited Income – We offer extremely aggressive commission packages that typically out pay our competition by two or three times with no cap.
- Your earning potential is limited only by your drive and ambition.
- Huge Customer Base – As the world’s largest network we have an unparalleled depth of customer relationships that can be readily developed further.
- The most comprehensive and proven training program in the business.
- Take your career to the next level and manage your own desk.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum one to two years experience in business to business sales; recruiting experience a plus.
- Desire to have unlimited earning potential that is commensurate with your effort.
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone.
- Resiliency necessary to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position with superior cold calling skills.
- Highly competitive nature.
- Self motivated and flexible with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Proactive approach and the ability to act quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted Internet research/searches identifying candidates to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner.
- Work well independently and in a team environment
A Project Coordinator works as part of a team with Account Executives in identifying, qualifying, and recruiting talented candidates that meet the needs of our client companies. The ideal Project Coordinator is people-oriented, with high energy and a sense of urgency – a “big-picture” thinker who can multi-task. This is an excellent opportunity to get a start in the exciting work of executive search and recruiting.
- Work with Account executive to identify and qualify candidates.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Mine a wide variety of resources (job boards, data bases, networking, referrals, etc.) for qualified candidates and provide timely and innovative sourcing results.
- Communicate directly with candidates as necessary, depending on the level of search, to screen and arrange interviews.
- Prepare recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- A strong, positive business philosophy based on integrity and ethics.
- On-line and at-your-pace training, providing excellent opportunity for skill development.
- A team-oriented, positive and fun working environment.
- Excellent support services – staff, technology and recruiting resource, including an extensive network
- An opportunity to collaborate with recruiters in 325+ offices.
- Base compensation plus incentive-based bonuses and benefits.
- Excellent communication skills: a large portion of the day is spent on the phone – a strong phone presence is a must.
- Ability to be an effective team player.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Proven success in either sales or the recruiting industry is preferred.
- High level of energy, outgoing personality, and an insatiable desire to succeed.
- General computer/Internet literacy, including MS Word and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience preferred.
An ideal Internet Researcher has boundless curiosity and enjoys researching the internet to find less obvious information. If you thrive in a fast paced, team environment and using the internet is second nature to you, this could be just the position for you. Day-to-day responsibilities include resume/candidate sourcing, managing job boards and job descriptions, proactively conducting research, and investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Research companies, competition, industry, and association information via the internet.
- Work as part of a team with Account Executives and Project Coordinators in researching candidates, prospects, and clients over the internet.
- Manage open job postings on major job boards.
- Populate database, do search queries and name gathering.
- A team-oriented, positive, and fun working environment.
- Excellent support services – staff, technology and recruiting resource, including an extensive network.
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity for advancement in the recruiting industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of the internet and proficiency in conducting internet searches.
- Strong computer applications skills – MS Word, Excel, and Office.
- Must be highly detail oriented and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work effectively in time sensitive situations and with confidential information.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience preferred